We Now Offer Finance for Boilers And Bathrooms!
SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. is proud to announce that we now offer finance for work such as new bathroom installations, replacement boilers and the like.
There are jobs around the home that you may long to have done, such as having the shower, or bathroom re-modelled and there are jobs that urgently need doing which come out of the blue, such as a boiler malfunction.
Whatever the work required, SafeSure is now able to offer a credit option via a large national finance provider.
This is something that we have worked hard to qualify for in response to customer requests for this facility.
What this means is that provided you meet our lender’s criteria, set out below, we can help you spread the cost over a period of your choice.
How You Qualify
- Be aged at least 18 years old and under 85 years by the end of the loan period.
- Be currently in employment, self-employed, retired, or on long term invalidity/disability income.
- Own your own home.
- Be able to provide original identification (not a copy) in the form of a driving license or passport.
- Have a good credit history.
- The value of the proposed work must be £750, or more.
The advantages to paying using credit are:
- You can have the work that you want done now.
- We offer low, or even 0% deposit options – it makes no difference to us.
- You can select a monthly repayment term to fit your budget.
- Your terms of repayment have flexibility built-in. Meaning that you may pay-off additional lump sums if you wish. Hence reducing the term and the overall interest paid.
How We Came To Offer Credit
Much of the work that SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. does is supplied by one or two main customers, but increasingly our website brings work from people who have found us via search engines and the like.
Occasionally we come across domestic boilers that are either beyond repair, or else which are on their last legs. Similarly we sometimes turn up to fix a simple leak and get asked wistfully about the cost of a bathroom refit. For these reasons, we find that we have been asked about credit. So we looked into it.
The process of qualifying to offer credit was fairly slow and difficult for a small company, such as ourselves, as it forced us to examine our internal procedures.
We had to put new legal documents in place and confront working practises and directives that we had not previously considered. Hopefully we have come through the process as a more professional and socially aware company.
We now have more formal documents and an improved awareness of things like working with vulnerable customers, formal terms and conditions, formal complaints procedures, formal contracts for smaller jobs and so on.
Our Offering Is Still a First Class One
One of the things that concerned us when we looked into offering credit was whether we could still remain competitive for work that is provided via finance. After all, we are a small company, which has built its reputation on fair prices for an honest day’s work.
The good news is that we still offer not only great service, guaranteed workmanship and first class products, but we are still excellent on price.
We don’t want to pull the tail of a giant like British Gas, but if you need a new boiler we strongly suggest that you ask us to quote last!
Thanks for taking the time to read this article. Now, if it’s of interest why not get in touch.
If you are in Luton, Harpenden, Hitchin, or anywhere in the three counties call us on 01582 380777.