SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the law set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2018).
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation the data controller is SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd.
This policy only applies to our company and our website or other transactions that you negotiate directly with us. If you leave our website via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over the policies or the terms of other websites and you should check their policy before continuing to access their site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site:http://safesureplumbing.co.uk . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under these circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
When Arranging Finance though our Broker, Shermin Finance Limited.
SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Limited is an Appointed Representative of Shermin Finance Ltd, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FRN 727594. Shermin Finance Ltd is a Credit Broker not a lender. They offer Credit Facilities from a panel of Lenders.
Using your information for fraud prevention
We may share your personal information with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details of this fraud will be passed to those agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Checking your identity
We may ask you to provide physical evidence of identity verification as a lender will search the files of credit reference agencies which will keep a record of their search, whether or not your application for a loan proceeds. This is not seen by us or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
Money Laundering Checks
To comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulation, there are times when the lender will need to confirm or re confirm your name and address. This is not seen or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
How we manage Special Category Data
In the unlikely event of us receiving Special Category Data as defined in GDPR https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/lawful-basis-for-processing/special-category-data/ SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. will inform you of the receipt of this information to discuss the deletion of this data.
With regard to finance transactions (buying from us using credit that we arrange for you) SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. will not disclose personal information to other companies and suppliers other than our finance broker, Shermin Finance Ltd., as we do not use third parties to process your data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. do not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If we refuse a request we will tell the individual why and that they have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy. SafeSure Plumbing And Heating Ltd. will do this without undue delay and at the latest within 1-month.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive any of our e-bulletins, newsletters or other information for which you have subscribed our partner retailer process, then please contact us so that we can remove your relevant details.
Last updated: May 2018